Product added to cart
Brand New Entrust Datacard SD360 Duplex Direct To Card ID Printer
Datacard® SD360™ two-sided card printers are loaded with industry-leading innovations that make desktop ID card printing simple and economical. This is one of the fastest printers on the market and is very easy to use. SD360™ printers are ideal for small to medium-sized businesses who prints ID cards as part of their busy workday.
We are an approved Datacard service centre. SD360™ printers are a great value with their competitive features and price. View the product brochure & video for full specifications.
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New 530000-002 (YMCKT) Colour Ribbon good for 250 prints with Cleaning Kit and New Cleaning Roller
- 100 Standard Blank HQ White Cards
- Power adapter, Ethernet, and USB cables
- Card printing design and database software
- 3 years Manufacturer Warranty on Printer and Printhead
Brand New Entrust Datacard SD360 Duplex Dual Sided Direct To Card ID Printer With Print Options
The Datacard® SD360™ card printer puts value right on your desktop. Save time and increase workday efficiency with this best-in-class card printer, ideal for many ID card issuance and badging applications
- Produce vibrant and crisp images with Datacard® TrueMatch™ printing technology
- Experience extreme reliability with Datacard® TruePick™ card handling
- Support your environmental commitments with Earth-friendly features
- Increase productivity with speeds that are over 33% faster than competitive printers in the same class
- Employee, contractor and visitor IDs Card
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
- Superior image quality through advanced technology. New TrueMatch™ printing technology creates vivid, crisp, and clean credentials that are both secure and visually impressive. The SD360™ printer lets you produce predictably outstanding images by emulating the sRGB industry standard colour space for improved colour management.
- Simplifies card printing. There’s no learning curve with the SD360™ printer. The innovative printer display panel automatically alerts users when supplies are running low. Installation and printer operations are easy to understand with the helpful documentation tools provided with the XPS Printer Driver installation. The browser-based printer manager makes it easy to control printer settings.
- Superior speed and reliability. Never worry about jamming again with TruePick™ card handling. You can save work time and increase productivity by experiencing the fastest print speed in its class.
- Compact size. The SD360™ card printer fits on any desktop and is ideal for many card printing applications. It is equipped with a 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper for easier desktop functions, with the option for single-card feed and extended 100-card output hopper.
Sealed and Boxed. Most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 2pm.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dots per inch (dpi), 256 shades per colour panel
•Print area: One or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing
•Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
•Full-colour and monochrome printing capability
•Alphanumeric text, logos, and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
|Print speed||•Full-colour printing: Up to 200 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT); up to 155 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
•Monochrome printing: Up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
|System||•Communications: Bidirectional USB 2.0 high speed; Ethernet 10 Base-T/100-Base-TX (with activity light)
•Resident memory: 128 MB
•Printer messages display on LCD panel
•SDK for Windows operating system printer driver
•Utilizes Windows® XPS-based technology for highfidelity printing
•Adjustable colour controls with image preview
•Agency approvals: cULus, FCC, I.C., CE, Ctick, VCCI, RoHS, WEEE, ENERGY STAR®, CCC, KC (SD260 only)-
|Hopper||•Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
•Input hopper empty detection (SD360)cards
|Optional available extras||•Print ribbon kits
•Printer cleaning supplies
•Kensington® security lock for printer
•Extended 100-card output hopper
•Smart card personalization
•Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
|Plastic cards accepted||•Thickness: 0.010 in. to 0.037 in. (0.254 mm to 0.939 mm)
►ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards; 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
►PVC with glossy laminate surface Select key fob cards (ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards)
►Datacard® StickiCard™ adhesive-backed plastic cards
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: 100/120V, 50/60 Hz - 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
•Operating environment: 60˚F to 95˚F (15˚C to 35˚C) 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
•Storage environment: 5˚F to 140˚F (-15˚C to 60˚C) 10% to 90%, non-condensing humidity
•Physical dimensions (L x W x H): 21.2 in. x 6.9 in. x 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
•Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
|Product Name||Brand New Entrust Datacard SD360 Duplex Direct To Card ID Printer|
We found other products you might like!