Product added to cart
Refurbished Evolis Dualys 3 Direct To Card ID Printer With Print Options
Out of stock
The Evolis Dualys 3 printer is ideal for printing photo quality plastic 'credit card sized' cards for ID or promotional services. The Dualys 3 duplex feature enables you to print both sides in one pass.
Unlike other printers in its class, the Dualys 3 supports all major operating systems including Linux, Mac, and Windows (for a full list see the specifications).
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New R3011 (YMCKO) Colour Ribbon good for 200 cards
- 100 Standard Blank Cards
- Power adapter and cables
- Card printing design and database software
Refurbished Evolis Dualys 3 Dual Sided Direct To Card ID Print With Printer Options
As with all of our machines, this machine comes fully cleaned, serviced internally, calibrated for excellent print quality, and guaranteed working perfectly.
Features and Benefits:
• The Dualys 3 offers a wide variety of options to its users. Its internal USB hub connects specific encoders, while the USB and Ethernet TCP/IP ports network it and link it to systems operating with Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. You can also set up self-service terminals with the kiosk version. A programming guide and development kits are also available for developers.
• For dual-sided colour printing (YMCKO-K), the Dualys 3 is one of the fastest printers in its category. It provides high-quality graphics, whether in colour or in monochrome. With its dual-sided printing engine, the Dualys 3 meets any ID need the user may have.
• The Dualys 3 benefits from world-class technology that supports the strictest standards to encode magnetic stripes, as well as contact or contactless smart cards. For example, the Dualys 3 produces student IDs loaded with features: e-purse, access control to premises, transit pass, payment at the cafeteria, and access to libraries.
- Employee, contractor, and visitor ID cards
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes, and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
The Dualys 3 is equipped with a feeder and an output hopper, both with a capacity of 100 cards. These features make the printer perfect to deliver cards in medium to large runs.
The printer also has a manual feeder that turns it into a card-by-card printer.
The Dualys 3 guarantees a smooth process with minimum user intervention with its stunning throughput of 125 cards per hour in dual-sided mode.
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
This machine has been professionally refurbished by our experienced and industry-trained engineers. The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use the card printing software provided in the starter pack, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Card printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used card printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service, you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned, and fully supported. We back this up with a 90-day RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support, and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
•Print Area: Dual-sided, edge-to-edge printing
•colour-dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
•Integrated ribbon saver for monochrome printing
|Print speed||•Monochrome 1 side: up to 1,000 cards/hour
•colour 1 side (YMCKO): 150 cards/hour
•Monochrome 2 sides: up to 350 cards/hour
•colour 2 sides (YMCK0-K): 125 cards/hour
|Plastic cards accepted||•Type: All PVC, Composite PVC cards, PET, ABS1 and special varnished1 cards
•Size: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm – 3.375” x 2.125”)
•Thickness: From 0.25 mm2 (10 mil) to 1 mm (40 mil) Dual-sided printing, from 0.50 mm (20 mil) recommended
|Hopper||•Card output hopper capacity: Up to 100 cards (0.76 mm, or 30 mil)|
•Resident memory: 16 MB of RAM: memory resource for two cards in colour for both sides
•Control panel with 1 button and 4 LEDs
•Resident Fonts: Arial 100, Arial bold 100 Barcode: Code 39, 2/5 interlaced
•Supported Platforms: Windows™ 7, XP and Vista (32 & 64 bits) Drivers for Windows™ 2003 and 2000 available on demand Macintosh™ OS X v10.2 – 10.6 Linux
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.8 A Printer: 24 V DC, 3 A
•Operating environment: 15° / 30 °C (59° / 86 °F) Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
•Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70 °C (23° / 158 °F) Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
•Operating ventilation: free air
•Physical dimensions: Height: 235 mm (9.25”) – Length: 447 mm (17.59”) – Width: 237 mm (9.33”)
•Weight: 7.4 Kg (16.31 Lbs)
|Product Name||Refurbished Evolis Dualys 3 Direct To Card ID Printer With Print Options|
We found other products you might like!