Product added to cart
Refurbished Fargo DTC1000 Direct To Card ID Printer
Out of stock
The FARGO® DTC1000 provides maximum efficiency in a polished user-friendly design. It is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, allowing organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.
The DTC1000 is designed for small to medium businesses. This printer is practically maintenance free and prints full colour plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New 45000 (YMCKO) Colour Ribbon good for 250 images
- 100 Standard Blank HQ White Cards
- Power adapter & USB Printer cable
- Card printing design and database software
Refurbished Fargo DTC1000 Single Sided Direct To Card ID Printer
- Convenient and affordable – Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID™ embedded badging application.
- High-quality output – Simple, reliable, and affordable photo ID card personalisation, delivering a new level of sturdy, great-looking credentials.
- Simple plug-and-play – The intuitive user-focused design enables easy set up, loading, and operation for increased efficiency.
- Employee, contractor, and visitor ID cards
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes, and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
This machine has been professionally refurbished by our experienced and industry-trained engineers. The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use the card printing software provided in the starter pack, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Card printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used card printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service, you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned, and fully supported. We back this up with a 90-day RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support, and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
•Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3˝L x 2.04˝W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)
•Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
•Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
|Print speed||•Full-colour printing: up to 24 seconds per card (YMCKO); 31 seconds per card (YMCKOK)
•Monochrome printing: up to 7 seconds per card (K); 12 seconds per card (KO)
|Plastic cards accepted||•Type: PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
•Size: CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313˝L x 2.063˝W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
•Thickness: .009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229mm - 1.016mm
|Feeder / Hopper||•Card input feeder capacity: Up to 100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
•Card output hopper capacity: Up to Up to 30 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
•Resident memory: 32 MB RAM
•colour changing status buttons
•Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008/ Windows® 7 / MAC OS X 10.5/10.6 / Linux
•Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: Free Voltage (AC100 / 240V, 50/60 Hz) 1.6 Amps max.
•Operating environment: 65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C Humidity: 20–80% non-condensing
•aaa: Safety: UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 (60950-1), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
•Physical dimensions: 8.8˝H x 13.7˝W x 7.9˝D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
•Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg
|Product Name||Refurbished Fargo DTC1000 Direct To Card ID Printer|
We found other products you might like!