Product added to cart
Refurbished Javelin J420 Duplex Direct To Card ID Printer
Out of stock
With its robust metal enclosure, the Javelin® J420 printer, offers fast and stunning personalisation of cards making them perfect for a wide range of identification purposes – from access control, membership and promotion, to visitor cards and badges. The J420 has a unique flip-over capability that enables printing on both sides of the card. The 300 dpi resolution ensures exceptionally sharp print quality. The cards take around 25 seconds to print in full colour on a single side, around 35 seconds to print in full colour on one side and black on the other, or around 4 seconds for single side monochrome.
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New 800015-440JAV (YMCKO) Colour 200 Yield Ribbon
- 100 Plain White CR80 30Mil PVC Cards
- Card printing design and database software
- 6 months warranty on the machine and the printhead
Refurbished Javelin J420 Duplex Dual Sided Direct To Card ID Printer
Edge-to-edge printing is standard. With its unparalleled printing quality, the Javelin® J420 printer offers a fast, cost-effective solution for all identification needs. It gives the option to encode magnetic stripes and both contact and contactless smart cards.
The useful LCD panel helps the operator by describing clearly the current status of the printer. It even gives a reminder when routine cleaning needs to be done. The Javelin® J420 is ideal for personalising large batches of cards, as well as being used for instant card issue.
- Covered input hopper with integrated card weight and easy single card feed • Reject card box
- Easy to load ribbon • Simple card thickness adjustment • Auto-synchronisation of ribbon • Automatic cleaning
- Fast colour printing: around 35 seconds per card, dual sided (YMCKOK ribbons)
- Flip-over unit for dual sided printing
- Employee, contractor, and visitor ID cards
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes, and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
The printer is designed and built to ISO 9001 certification standards.
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
This machine has been professionally refurbished by our experienced and industry-trained engineers. The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use the card printing software provided in the starter pack, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Card printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used card printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service, you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned, and fully supported. We back this up with a 90-day RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support, and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
•Print Area: Edge-to-edge printing standard
•Colour dye sublimation or monochrome thermal transfer printing
|Print speed||•Full-colour printing (YMCKO): up to 102 cards per hour|
|Plastic cards accepted||•Card Feeding: Automatic
•Type: PVC and Composite PVC
•Size: : ISO 7810 (CR-80) 2.125 in (54 mm) x 3.375 in (86 mm)
•Thickness: 0.25 mm to 1.52 mm
|Feeder / Hopper||•Card input feeder capacity: Up to 300 cards (10 mil)
•Card output hopper capacity: Up to 300 cards (10 mil)
|System||•Communications: USB, Ethernet
•Resident memory: 4 MB RAM
•LCD to show printer status
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: 110-230 Volts, 50-60 Hz
•Operating environment: 15°C to 30°C • Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
•Storage: -5°C to 70°C • Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
•Ventilation: Free air
•Safety: FCC Class A, CE, UL and CUL approved
•Physical dimensions: Depth: 254 mm (excluding hopper) Width: 523 mm Height: 269 mm
•Weight: 12.5 kg
|Product Name||Refurbished Javelin J420 Duplex Direct To Card ID Printer|
We found other products you might like!