Product added to cart
Refurbished Fargo DTC4000 Direct To Card ID Printer
The FARGO® DTC4000 is designed for medium-sized businesses, schools, and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional, and secure printer/encoder system. The printer is perfect for flexible, easy, and reliable colour printing and encoding of technology cards.
The DTC4000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is completely interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New Fargo 45100 (YMCKO) Full Colour Ribbon good for 250 images
- 100 Standard Blank HQ White Cards
- Power adapter & USB Printer cable
- Card printing design and database software
Refurbished Fargo DTC4000 Single Sided Direct To Card ID Printer
- Earth friendly – ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient energy consumption
- Easy to use – Efficient setup, supplies loading, and printing with SmartScreen™ graphical display and all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge
- Enhanced security – Standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing give a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security
- Extremely versatile – Powerful printing in a modular and scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security
- Employee, contractor, and visitor ID cards
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes, and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
The DTC4000 combines versatility with simplicity to print with ease what you need including:
The printer is fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management, and technology card encoding.
It includes the FARGO® Workbench diagnostic utility which facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assist tool matches spot colours, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
With one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity, it's the industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding .
Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature is perfect for creating temporary ID cards.
SmartScreen™ graphical display with easy-to-follow prompts makes sure you’ll always know the printer status.
A stylish design with changeable footprint can accommodate office environments where space is an issue.
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
This machine has been professionally refurbished by our experienced and industry-trained engineers. The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use the card printing software provided in the starter pack, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Card printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used card printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service, you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned, and fully supported. We back this up with a 90-day RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support, and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
•Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36˝ L x 2.11˝ W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3˝ L x 2.04˝ W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)
•Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
•Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
|Print speed||•Full-colour printing (YMCKO): up to ; 24 seconds per card (YMCKO); 31 seconds per card (YMCKOK)
•Monochrome printing: up to 7 seconds per card (K); 12 seconds per card (KO)
|Plastic cards accepted||•Type: PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
•Size: CR-80 (3.375˝ L x 2.125˝ W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313˝ L x 2.063˝ W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
•Thickness: .009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm
|Feeder / Hopper||•Card input feeder capacity: Up to 100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
•Card output hopper capacity: Up to 100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
•Resident memory: 32 MB RAM
•Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / MAC OS X 10.5/10.6 / Linux
•User friendly, SmartScreen™ graphical display
•Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
•Printer access password protected
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 Amps max. Supply Frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz
•Operating environment: 65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C Humidity 20 – 80% non-condensing
•ENERGY STAR® qualified printer
•Safety: UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 (60950-1), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
•Physical dimensions: 9.8˝ H x 17.6˝ W x 9.2˝ D / 249 mm H x 460 mm W x 234 mm D
•Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.63 kg
|Product Name||Refurbished Fargo DTC4000 Direct To Card ID Printer|