Product added to cart
Refurbished Matica EDISecure XID8300 Retransfer ID Card Printer With Lamination Option
As low as £1,314.00 £1,095.00
The EDIsecure® XID 8300 Retransfer Printer was developed for industrial needs. A modular printer, thus it is provided with various optional modules. The printer is ready for plug-and-play inline encoding and lamination based on wealth on experience with XID Retransfer Technology. The printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure cards with its compact size.
The XID8300 prints on a variety of card materials including long-lasting, durable non-PVC cards such as ABS, PET, and Polycarbonate. The lockable, spacious card hopper stores up to 200 blank cards to secure an interrupt-free workflow. The user-friendly front-loading system with replaceable cartridges makes changing of supplies fast and simple.
The Starter Pack provides you with the following:
- New DIC10216 (YMCKO) Colour Ribbon & DIC10319 Re-Transfer Film good for 1000 cards
- 500 Premium Plain White PVC CR80 30Mil Cards
- Power adapter and USB cables
- Card printing design and database software
Refurbished Matica EDISecure XID8300 Retransfer ID Card Printer | Single Or Dual Sided With Lamination Options
- Modern, industrial design with very small footprint
- Electronic security locks to secure access to supplies and consumables
- Over-the-edge printing with glossy photo finish quality for great-looking cards with crisp, clear colours and flawless continuous tones
- Fast throughput of up to 100 cards per hour
- Highest ribbon capacity and detachable card hopper for easy handling and continuous operation
- Convenient and simple front-loading of supplies with colour-coded cartridge system
- Heavy-duty ART Retransfer Film for long-lasting durable cards. • Accessories compartment for cleaning kits and other accessories
- Employee, contractor, and visitor ID cards
- Government photo IDs for agency inspectors and public safety officers
- Photo IDs for assistance program participants
- Parking lots
- Library cards
- Casino frequent player cards
- Health care staff and patient IDs including health card
- Leisure parks, recreation resort passes, ski resort passes, and club membership cards
- Identification Card
- Transit and transport pass card
- Customer loyalty / event card
The Matica XID8300 printer is able to meet your individual requirements and can be equipped according to the customer's needs. For further demands on card functionality, optional magnetic stripe, IC contact, and smart card encoding is possible. Extend the life and security of your cards by joining the printer with the EDIsecure® Inline Lamination Modules ILM-LS for single-sided lamination and ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination.
The printer uses diverse security features such as electronic security lock, Kensington lock, dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing, IPSEC for encrypted data transfer through networks, and Security Erase of black data on used supplies, which help to secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and to deter misuse of personal information.
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
This machine has been professionally refurbished by our experienced and industry-trained engineers. The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use the card printing software provided in the starter pack, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Card printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used card printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service, you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned, and fully supported. We back this up with a 12-month RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support, and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Printing||•Print resolution: 300 dpi
•Print Area: Single- or double-sided (optional) over-the-edge retransfer printing
|Print speed||•Up to 120 cards per hour (single sided)|
|Plastic cards accepted||•Card Feeding: Automatic
•Type: PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET and Polycarbonate Cards
•Size: ISO ID -1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm
•Thickness: 0.25 - 1.02 mm (hopper adjustement required)
|Feeder / Hopper||•Card input feeder capacity: Up to 200 cards (0.76 mm)
•Card output hopper capacity: Up to 100 cards (0.76 mm)
|System||•Communications: USB, Ethernet
•Resident memory: 64 MB RAM
•Operating System Support: Microsoft Windows
|Physical Characteristics||•Electrical requirements: 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz
•Operating environment: 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% noncondensing humidity
•Safety: FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved
•Physical dimensions: 343 x 322 x 360 mm (WxDxH)
•Weight: 13.9 kg
|Product Name||Refurbished Matica EDISecure XID8300 Retransfer ID Card Printer With Lamination Option|