Product added to cart
Refurbished Datamax I-4208 203 DPI Direct Thermal
Out of stock
Refurbished Datamax I-4208 203 DPI Direct Thermal Label And Barcode Printer
Refurbished Datamax DMX-I-4208 203 DPI Direct Thermal Printer
The Datamax DMX-I-4208™ printer can print barcodes the fastest way possible using Codesoft™, Labelview™, Easy Label, Label Matrix or other popular label creation software packages.
More ease-of-use features are standard with the DMX I-4208 than any other printer in its class. It includes an easy-to-read front LCD display, color-coded operator cues, embossed media loading diagrams, wide access to the printhead, plus a unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a breeze.
Features & Benefits:
- Loaded with features - The DMX I-4208 is built with standard features that are usually expensive options on competitive model products.
- Easy to Use - One-of-a-kind ribbon and media supply and takeup hubs make loading a breeze.
- International Features Built In - The front LCD features selectable language support for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. International Language Print Capabilities are present for over 40 international languages.
- Simple to Use - Most features can be easily configured through the elegant LCD front panel display.
- Fast Label Throughput - Featuring a powerful 32-bit processor and an amazing 8MB of addressable RAM, the DMX I-4208 provides first label throughput at 8 ips - the fastest label in its class.
- Manufacturing: work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/ put-away labeling
- Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling
- Healthcare: orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, unit-of-use labeling
- Retail: shelf-labeling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government: asset-tracking, logistics labeling, warehousing
Engineered for quality, the foundation of the DMX I-4208 printer is a precision-crafted die-cast aluminum frame. This durable yet lightweight design increases the printer’s longevity and reliability
FULLY TESTED, CLEANED & SERVICED - By trained industry experts.
The level of comprehensive technical support we provide our customers is what really makes us stand out from the crowd. Even the most technically-minded user may need a little hand-holding. We can remotely connect to your computer to help with driver installations, printer settings, and even show you how to use it, so you’re never left struggling or wasting time trawling through user manuals.
Thermal printers are not standard consumer equipment and buying a used printer online can be daunting. With our unparalleled service you can rest assured that the machine will be in perfect working order, expertly cleaned and fully supported. We back this up with a 12-month RTB guarantee, lifetime technical support and discounted repair & service costs thereafter.
|Physical Characteristics||•SKU: INFPLBL0027
•Electrical requirements: Auto-sensing 90-264 VAC @ 47-63Hz; specify appropriate power cord when ordering
•Operating temperature: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
•Dimensions: 12.70” H x 12.62” W x 18.60” D (322.6mm H x 320.6mm W x 472.5mm D)
•Weight: 45 lbs., 20.5Kg
|System||•Interface: Centronics® Parallel port (IEEE 1284 compliant), RS232 at 300 to 38,400 BPS
•Memory: 1MB Downloadable Flash Program Memory 8MB DRAM memory
|Printing||•Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
•Methods: direct thermal
•Speed: 2" – 8" per second (51mm -- 203mm)
•Width: 4.094" (104mm)
•Length: 0.25" – 99" (6mm – 2475mm) .75"(19mm) minimum print length with optional present sensor
|Fonts and Graphics||•Ten alphanumeric fonts from .035" (.89mm) to .64" (16.26mm) including OCR-A, OCR-B, CG T e riumvirat ™ scalable font f om AGFA r ®.
•Character Set: Modified IBM® Code Page 850; includes characters for English and most European, Scandinavian and Spanish speaking countries
•Font Expansion/Rotation fonts expandable vertically and horizontally up to 24x; fonts and graphics can be printed in four directions: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°
•Graphics Support: .PCX, .BMP and .IMG files
|Barcode Symbologies||•Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 (subsets A,B and C), Codabar, LOGMARS, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC 2 & 5 digit addendums, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN 2 & 5 digit addendums, UPC random weight, Code 93, MSI Plessey, Universal Shipping Container S , UCC/EAN Code 128, QR Code, Postnet, Code 128 MOD 43, PDF 417, Micro PDF, UPS MaxiCode (mode 2 & 3), ymbology Datamatrix, Telepen, Aztec Code|
|Media||•Window: Clear side door panel to easily monitor media supply levels
•Sensing: Adjustable sensor detects “see through” for liner-backed die-cut labels and tags or reflective sensing for media with black stripe sensing
•Width: 1" – 4.65" (25mm – 118mm)
•Maximum media roll size: 8" (203mm) maximum diameter on 1.5" -- 3" (38mm -- 76mm) core. Fan-fold stock accepted from rear of printer
•Thickness: .0025" -- .0100" (.0635mm -- .254mm)
•Type: Roll-fed or fan-fold materials, die-cut or continuous labels; perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
|Product Name||Refurbished Datamax I-4208 203 DPI Direct Thermal|