Product added to cart
Do you have a handwritten visitor’s book? Then chances are you may be breaking your GDPR agreement.
Can your visitors see the information about previous visitors when they sign in? If so, this is probably a data privacy breach. Run of the mill signing-in books do not comply with GDPR.
Have you noticed that other offices you visit have an electronic visitor management system?
Reasons for going down this route are numerous, but the most popular include:
• Keep in line with any privacy laws, checking visitors in and out has never been easier with a self-service touchscreen sign in/out.
• Self-service operation makes the sign-in process quick and easy and reduces the administrative burden on your reception staff.
• Having a desk or wall mounted solution not only looks professional but keeps your brand consistent with a front screen themed as you like it. It can feature your logo and colour schemes for a unique design matching the look and feel of your school or organisation
• When an emergency situation occurs you can make sure everyone is accounted for. One click fire evacuation reports can be relayed to multiple printers and or email addresses so no one is left behind.
• Safeguard your organisation with the ability to look up historical data and even view photographs of your visitors and contractors quickly and easily, at any point in time. Managing known and unknown visitors, contractors, staff, students/pupils and residents as required. Providing you with a clear, instant and accurate view of exactly who is or was on your site at any point in time
Our self-contained kiosk offers an innovative and attractive alternative to the conventional desk or wall mounted solution, with all the comprehensive features.
• Free-standing; no physical install required
• Integrated Touchscreen for clear, backlit images
• Completely self-contained
• Option to theme and brand
• Built-In Camera. Takes a picture of visitors and also reads QR codes for quick visitor sign in/out
• Badge Printer. Quickly produces durable visitor badges. Thermal printing means no ink needed.
• Simple Connectivity. Only one power and one data point required.
If you prefer to print your own ID cards in-house, our optional card printing bolt-on makes this easy.
Cards can be printed directly from the back office suite which means there's no need to repeatedly input names, job descriptions and other information into other systems or software to produce your cards.
We can supply a complete solution including a high quality card printer, but if you already have a printer, our systems are compatible with most other card printers. Our designers will even produce your card template if required.
We can also supply your consumables, such as printer ribbons, blank cards, lanyards and other ID accessories, so please contact us with your requirements.
Our visitor management system comes with a 3-year hardware warranty and 12 month comprehensive hardware & software support included as standard
Core features & benefits
Call / Chat with us now! for more info. Our lines are always open to take your call.